Everydub + Inspiration

GEAR | Ernest Alexander Women's Collection
I've adored Ernest Alexander for a long time, they get it right, like really right/all the time. My husband has been using one of their waxed canvas work bags on the daily for years now (I'm pretty sure I had something to do with that). You may have remembered a year ago or so, I noticed the lack of work bags marketed to women. Seems like Ernest Alexander was listening, because today they launched their inaugural women's collection. Yes! Finally a brand with a great aesthetic that is making a dedicated women's work bag that isn't an over-sized glossy purse-type-contraption. The new collection isn't all that different than their men's stuff (thankfully)—just thinner, elongated straps with a bit more of a delicate silhouette, and a few tweaks here and there. There's four styles in three colorways and I couldn't decide which I liked best, so I'm showing you all of them. Ahh, a nice grid. Oh, and all of Ernest Alexander's goods are made in the US of A. Prices range from $195 for the utility tote to $525 for the weekender.