Everydub + Inspiration

UNIFORM | Westbrook Maker Hats
In a fenced off area of an underground parking garage right off Abbot Kinney Blvd. in Venice, CA lies a hat shop like no other I've stepped into. Westbrook Maker consists of two maverick hatters Nick Fouquet (an old pal) and Gregory Westbrook are hand-making hats the old-fashioned way with beautiful materials sourced in from the United States. All of their lids are unisex and have already been spotted on tomboy icons like Charlize Theron. The hats are available for purchase at their underground unmarked garage location across from Gjelina (black door is all I can say in terms of an address?) or by custom order through on their website.I convinced Nick to let one of his own personal hats go home with me, but had no one to model it once I got back. Hare totally nailed it though!