Everydub Style Inspiration

Preen Resort '13
Preen have brought out a fantastic Resort collection...it's full of deep colour blocking infused with bold prints and fine floral and leopard detail in the textures of the fabrics they have utilised to create a striking and ever so noticeable collection. My favourite ensemble is the red wide leg trousers with the red leopard peplum top.

What do you think of the collection? I would love to know!

Oh and it's Friday...the weekend has finally arrived! I actually have no reason to complain about my week because I was at the TED Talks conference since Tuesday! It was an incredible experience to listen to all the speakers about their stories and interpretation of the topic which was radical openness. My favourite speaker was definitely Rachel Botsman...if you want to be in the loop of innovative sharing online watch her talk on the site. You won't regret it!