Everydub Style Inspiration

London Fashion Week: Highlights.Part 2
London Fashion Week only 4 days in and there is already an overload of beautiful designs. Over the past 3 days, I have been watching the shows online and getting inspired show after show. The looks from the catwalk that I have liked the most are from Vivienne Westwood, Erdem, Nicole Farhi, Mark Fast, Sophie Hulme and Unique.

Erdem You can always trust Erdem to bring us a flirty print even for Fall/Winter. If I lived in New York this dynamic, bold floral coat would definitely be something I would wear. This is a coat that speaks loudly, a garment that will definitely liven up any Winter wardrobe.Mark Fast This is the second collection during LFW where I have seen evident thin stripes used. Its like the nautical stripe has been taken to the dark side. The cut out shapes of this bodycon sleeve dress is really interesting and subtly sexy.Nicole Farhi The animal like elements of this collection is striking to the point of me staring at collections gallery images for ages. Perfect balance between complete detail and minimal touches.Sophie Hulme
It wasn't easy to choose just one item from Hulme's collection but never the less I chose the pink sleeve coat and I think it was a fab choice! This is a coat that can be worn with many different colours and many of the current and up coming trends. 
Unique
Unique is a brand that I only came across this season and it made a real impression on me, I love nearly every garment from its collection. The pieces are dramatic, powerful and moody which is perfect  for Fall and Winter. Fashion has moved on from the military specific to army inspired but Unique has taken   it in a different direction. Vivienne Westwood 
Is it just me or is there a Scottish feel to this outfit?...ok maybe yeah it is just me. I love the tossled, fuss free wrap high waist skirt cinched in tightly at the waist with a crisp white folding over cows lick blouse. It has that fresh but traditional and urban feel all in one. As for the body art that all the models were sporting during Vivienne's show, it certainly adds a different and unusual touch but then again this is a Westwood collection after all.