Everydub Style Inspiration

Deco
Dramatic detailing is so prevalent in next seasons collections in so many ways from modern contemporary outlook on lace to significant art deco prints to all over, oversized floral crochet like embellishments. I think that this trend is incredibly powerful and statement worthy — this is definitely a trend for the adventurous fashionista. There are a number of designers that have embraced the adornment concept in their collections but for me the designers who got it right is Aquilano Rimondi, Dolce and Gabbana, Preen. 
When I see collections like this, I see the passion and visions of the designers which is such a great source of motivation and inspiration for fashion lovers like myself. I appreciate design like below because with growing up in the fashion industry, being surrounded my fashion designers, stylists,  extremely creative people in general and studying fashion it is has made me truly appreciate the foundations and layers of design. 

Aquilano Rimondi

Dolce & Gabbana Preen