Everydub Style Inspiration

Style Muses
These ladies know how to dress, lets be honest. I admire these three fashionistas all for very different reasons but most of all they are people in the industry that get me absolutely inspired to go out and find that special piece that no one else would actually buy and totally pull it off whether it be a ring or a pair of McQueen avant garde heels. 
 What I feel when, I see the way they style themselves is attitude, confidence and sass. Thats the beautiful thing about defining your style and owning it, it can manifest in you and bring out the inner core of you that you never really let loose. These are the three ladies who I think are or will be making some big statements in the world of fashion. I'm going to start with the electric...



Taylor Tomasi Hill 
The style and accessories director of Marie Claire USA 
Taylor just exudes self-assurance and power in the way she puts herself together. She is always wearing an ensemble that is grand, feisty, full of edge with a smooth softness which is evident in each of the images below. Taylor creates a lot of polarity by taking tough, rugged textures and marrying them with subtle, gentle fabrics or dynamic tones such as lime green or azure. 
She is without a doubt in my mind going to be one of the most influential people in the industry for many years to come. 
Love you Miss Hill 
Shala Monroque
Blogger
Shala is another lady who is completely on her on own platform with regards to fashion and style. What , I love about Shala's style is that she brings out her African roots in some way or form with pretty much everything she wears which clearly shows that she is passionate about where she comes from. She mostly certaintly has a beautiful and rustic palette to work from as the African feel is like no other. Myself being from South Africa, I can relate to the why she would want to embrace the art of it. 
Shala knows exactly how to use colour to her advantage and how to have fun with it. I'm sure you have already noticed by peering over the images that she is the Prada Queen and rightly so. She wears each and every collection with such poise and ease as if it was solely created just for her. 
Visit Shala's Rabbit Hole 
FANNY LYCKMAN
Fashion Blogger
Now, Miss Imfancy is young and on the way to style stardom to say the least. I discovered her not long ago during one of my daily research sessions and she absolutely caught my eye. I love looking her blog and always look forward to her new features portraying her personal vibe. If I had to sum up her up one word it would be..FOXY. 
She is a lover for stare at me...take me home heels such Lolitas by Jeremy Campbell and oh does she wear them with utter boldness! What I find most interesting about her is that she covorts from being so feminine to versace inspired sexy with a luxe boho feel to such glam punk tomboy looks....
Visit her blog — Imfancy