Everydub Style Inspiration

Miss Lyckman
MISS LYCKMAN...
I think Fanny Lyckman is pretty incredible...her blog has officially made its way to the top my daily blog reading material. Miss Lyckman has dynamic style with a lot of edge and sexiness. I thought this eve I would do a feature including her. I recently bought a flowing maxi skirt (which reminds me I need to show all of you) well because, I love it so much I wanted to do a feature on sheer maxi skirts. Maxi skirts are such a fab way to make a dramatic statement in the most simple way possible. 
Below Miss Lyckman has styled her black sheer maxi with a cameo army print jacket and oversized leopard clutch with white lace up Jeremy Campbells...like I said...she has edge...If you  havent already bought your sheer maxi...here are some options that you could have a look at....

Asos - £40.00Asos - £81.81Forever 21 - £17.80Forever 21 - £28.80Kimberly Ovitz - £300.71