Everydub Style Inspiration

Influences
This weeks influences....
Mixing white lady like lace with this seasons wintery looks is the perfect way to stay feminine...Of late, I have been getting slightly obsessed with researching innovative footwear...I need these shorts in my life...like asap...Something that I have recently learnt...so love someone else you need to love yourself first....or maybe Im wrong..whos knows....Pink dip dyed hair combined with flowers....aah I cant wait to get to Cape Town!!Im in desperate need of changing my make-up routine...adding colour is the start of my change...Looking at images of New York is a very good reminder for me to start planning and saving for my NY fashion internship with Lime!! So much to do, I dont even know where to start!!Tights...stockings...all kinds will be entering my wardrobe for the coming freezing months...This art work text reminds me of how my flat mates have made me live lately...I think a bedroom rearrangement and prettyfied sesh is in need...I love Ashley Olsen everyday....This is something else that I need in my life badly right now..a new pair of converse...its so overdue...Im pondering about getting a second tattoo in the future....this is had seriously caught my eye...