Everydub Style Inspiration

Chunky Knit
Chunky knits are an absolute essential for Winter, especially if you living in Edinburgh. They are warm, versatile, give great depth to any outfit, allow space for layering, great for embellishing which means you can make your knit jumpers your very own and original because lets me honest none of us want to walk down the road and see the girl next to you wearing the same jumper as you even if you are wearing it more stylishly than her...Im just putting it out there....

The past week I have bought a few really pretty chunky knit and woven jumpers that will be perfect with combining a lot of the pieces that I already have in my closet. More and more lately when I have been shopping for my Winter wardrobe, I'm constantly thinking to myself what is in the shops now that will enhance what I already have from last Winter and how can I recycle last seasons pieces to make them wearable for our current season. I think that women all over the world are definitely having this thought process more often because unfortunately we just aren't in the position to buy an entire new wardrobe each season with the global economy sitting on the edge of its seat once again....

Below are a number of images that I have gathered over the past few days whilst creating this feature. As you will see from the images, you can wear knit in several different ways....casualy, slouchy, sensually sexy, grungy, boho and the texture of wool looks fabulous with leather, other knits, denim, or completely on its own...inspiration is key!