Everydub Style Inspiration

New York Fashion Week Spring 2012 — Marc by Marc Jacobs
New York Fashion Week is well underway right now and the collections have been outstanding! The first collection that I had to talk about and share with you is Marc by Marc Jacobs...obviously! I think that is pretty much a given in all our minds.
Once again Marc has blown us away with another electrifying collection. Marc has got me all excited for Summer all over again even though its 6 months away....he has totally taken my post Summer/Pre Winter blues away in a instant...
There are endless reasons why I just fall in love with this collection. This collection absolutely spoke to the pretty, preppy tom boy in me that I often like to bring out. After each ensemble I just kept saying to myself...ahh thats so me...ahh thats so me!! Yeah I know you all were saying the same thing...

Airy oversized white shirt dress....so simple but oh so striking! I would pair it with the all over white Marc Jacobs hightops...but thats only my opinion...Contrast, colour blocking...perfect Summer office outfit after a big night out. Smart enough, shorts not to short, pop of colour with a touch zesty-ness from the bold heels. Hair pulled back into a sleek style to allow the pungent orange top to speak...Now this is my kind of Summer Sunday ensemble...comfortable, flattering but still utterly stylish...I was even loving the menswear in this collection while watching it live online...thats what is so great about Marc Jacobs collections is that you can take all the pieces and totally transform the styles for you...This ensemble just gets my heart pumping...its so fun! From that black shinny pvc peak to the bold strip tennis like dress to the all white high top sneakers. I just have to say....I need this outfit like Yesturday!If you planning your next Summer holiday already, you need to start planning your Summer holiday wardrobe now as well. The two full body swimsuits below are the styles that you need to invest in! So chic...Marc walking out at the end of his show....nothing needs to be said about this incredible man...he says it for himself...