Everydub Style Inspiration

Balmain Resort 2012
Ok, so when I first saw Balmain's Resort 2012 collection I think I must have started hyperventilating because I really couldn't breath! A collection hasnt taken my breath away quite like that since Mary Katranzou's last collection. Balmain is most certainly the ONLY designer brand that can take the ethnic tribal print 3 levels up without even trying much, I mean its just unbelievably hot!
I think that the dresses exude absolute power and boldness which is exactly what has defined Balmain from the very beginning. The way that Anastasia Colsenet has reintroduced the Native American print back onto the catwalk combining it with touches of subtle but hardcore structure and shape as well as bringing in a bit of cowboy is so engaging . Somehow Anastasia still maintained the ever so sexiness that Balmain has owned for years and I'm sure years to come.
Balmain is one of my last luxury brands to visit while Im in Europe and when I finally get the pleasure of visiting one of the stores I will be standing in awe!