Everydub + Inspiration

UNIFORM | Belgian Loafers
My friend Kingsley and I wore Belgians in high school when they were *not* cool. I just had to disclaim that fact as a half-brag, half-embarrassing reveal. Now-a-days I leave the Belgian wearing to my husband who looks extra sharp in them, but I've been thinking: It's a new century, maybe it's time I roll out a new pair.

Look No. 1: Photo via Pose, an ultra-cool shopping app (that is launching its next version very soon, more to come on that); J Brand 811 jeans in bright green ($176); Belgian Midinettes in Camel Leopard ($350).

Look No. 2: Photo of photographer/DJ Rachel Chandler's feet (not her hand) at Avenue by Oliver Zahm via purple DIARY; Brass Lighter ($20-$50); Belgian Midinettes in Navy Lizard Calf ($325).

Look No. 3: Photo of Elle Macpherson's feet via Who What Wear; Original Wayfarer ($145), which Elle was wearing with Belgian Midinettes in Dalmatian print ($350).