Everydub Style Inspiration

Saturday Delights
Its the weekend and its time for some delights and inspiration. I always marvel over images that up lift my spirit and spark ideas from style to home interior to nature to traveling...

Yesterday I went to go do our weekly grocery shop and I bought a bunch of bright pink roses...I thought it would be a good time because the sun was beaming yesterday here in Edinburgh! Photos of flowers really get me excited for Summer time and remind me that there a lot to look forward to over the next couple of months!Here I'm reminded of Italy and the vacation I had there with friends some years back, it also reminds me that I need to start planning a little Summer vaca to the Europe this Summer...I think a girls weekend away is in order...This picture keeps reminding me of my plan for NYC later this year, I want to do what this girl is doing in the photo...sit in a super high rise building, ponder about my future plans and shenanigans whilst looking over a view of New York City!Jamie and I have a shelf in a sweet apartment that is sadly very bare, found this picture the other day it gave me so ideas of how I want to decorate our shelf in our lounge....i love the books especially the Vogue one of course but as well as the old school camera...I think the best part is the tiny animal feature...

Jamie said to me last night he want to hang up his new skateboard on the wall in the lounge...I just looked at him...and I don't think so haha