Everydub Style Inspiration

Spring Summer Shoes To Love
Shoes this summer are on a whole other level, I'm finding that shoes trends and styles this Summer are so much more emphasized, detailed and embellished! I'm absolutely loving it because shoes can really turn a outfit around, you can create exciting and super stylish Summer outfits with just simply wearing a pair of shoes like the ones below....

Majority of the shoes below are from the current Dolce and Gabbana footwear collection but also Prada and Aldo....

The first 6 shoes are all from D&G and I'm so in love with them! They are beautiful in every way, from the soft but vibrant tones to the all over straw like pattern to the delicate flower embellishments to the wedge heels...

The leopard print heels with crochet detailing are most interesting there is not only the evident contrast in the colours but also the the style in the detail....the sexiness of the print against the romanticism of the crochet...What I really like about these Prada heels is the woven effect, it creates a vintage feel...Now this shoe is a whole art work on its own, I can only imagine how amazing they would look on!Aldo never seizes to amaze me, they always bring out interesting BUY ME NOW shoes! I always look forward to seeing their shoe collections, back in South Africa when I was younger...too young to wear heels like this I used to spend hours just looking at them.