Everydub Style Inspiration

Socking it..Right..
Socks...ankle socks...knew socks...over the knee socks...they are everywhere and I'm loving them. Last Winter they werent all that popular, but this Winter they are definitely warming up fashionista's globally. Now the one type of fashionista who have always loved wearing knee high socks is the Asian fashionista's. When I was living in Asia for some time, I constantly saw girls/woman wearing knee high socks as well as decorative and embellished ankle socks. I have been doing some research on the current trend that is popping up more and more and found the below images as inspiration to different ways of wearing the trend...Alexa wearing black thin above the knee socks with a stripey preppy button up sweater...so relaxed and chilled..Alexa again wearing black above the knee socks but here with a nautical mini...Here a model is wearing white lace cotton knee highs but mixing the romantic feel with a bit of a rougher feel...Now this is a knee high look that Im loving and definitely going to be taking on this season. I love the Grey knee highs with lacy up boots and baggy t-shirt...chillaxed but edgy and stylish.We've now come to the ankle socks...I saw these and immediately thought about Gossip Girl, of course...I love these and would love to sport them this season but I think I might have to wear them with thermal sheer sockings considering I live in Edinburgh and its going to be far to cold have bear legs! The white lacy ankle socks combined with patent leather pointy toe heels kinda reminds me of the whole French maid look but thats hot...us fashionista's will make it hot..wont we...Lace up boots with messy sock overlay...hmm..I like..hmm I have...I bought a pair of lace up boots just like this the other day just before I left London...Talk about layering...there is layering and then there is layering..this layering technique is definitely working well for me...Socks with flat mary janes...also very cute and great for the days when you want to head up the trend but not that keen to wear heels...