Everydub Style Inspiration

Preppy
The Preppy look is coming back in a big way but obviously a little different...

It sees as though in a way the Preppy look is going a little laid back this season.I like the bagginess of the sweater, its a little less uptight and more relaxed.Grunge/Edgy Preppy...now this is taking the preppy look to the hard core side of things...Tommy Hilfiger hasdone the pretty look the way I like it. Using a slight Scottish inspired pattern in the round neck jacket with the hottest tone of the season..camel..but also create a contrast by adding a slightly black sheer stockingsThe Preppy look always has to be finished off with the ribbon tie...this season the ribbon tie is using velvet in black or dark maroon to give off that deep luxury feel..Navy and white ribbed collared jackets...now Im sure that you have seen this style of jacket all over the High Street..I love it...it kinda reminds me of the nautical vibe of things but I still think that its so fresh and classical...Now what caught my eye in the Preppy inspired picture was the style of the collar of the white shirt. I love collars that are button up all the way to the top and finished off with a tie...Round neck, bold strip jackets with matching mini's...reminds me a bit of Jacki O in some way..I love the constast between the very light cream/off white and the boldness of the red and black stripe boarders. What I also love about this jacket is the big buttons, which is also very preppified...This outfit is from the last spring season of Luella..but I love it...its the preppy look with a spunk..I heart these flats from Stubbs and Wootton...the colours are just amazing and vibrant and as for the embroidery badges, they are just to cute for words..