Everydub Style Inspiration

Nomad it is...
Over this past weekend I bought the new Harpers Bazaar magazine to keep me entertained during my trip to Fife...I was so absorbed by it that I missed my stop to get off at!

Dont you think that Rene looks fabulous on the cover?...the inspiration for the cover in very 70's chic but with a moody feel which I love...Two page spread of the Rene...Now this a fashion feature that I just loved...I looked at this feature for about 15 minutes, which is a long time considering that the fact that I normally dont look at the average feature for than 2 minutes but with this feature I was intrigued by the styling, the detail and the location in the Alpes..

The the nomad trend is definitely hitting hard in the big fashion magazines and Im sure it will be hitting the high street sooner than we realise it. I absolutely love it, its different, its striking and you can really make this trend your own by adding your own personality and touch to it!

This feature has definitely inspired me to dive into a whole new trend...I love the incredible thread detailing at the bottom of the floor length skirt combined with the fur...there is so much going on in this style but its beautiful.You can't this outfit too well in this image, you can't see the impeccable detail in the pattern of this tracksuit/jumpsuit style outfit but if you were see the actual feature in the magazine you will see the beauty of it much more...The nomad trend is all about being able to mix all different tones and patterns and creating volume...I love how it has that rural look to it. I think that is divine how fashion has taken a countries cultural element and turned it into upcoming sensation.

That roughly folded wrap around headpiece is amazing...so dramatic and voluminousness but in a stylish , non-idiotic way of course...