Everydub Style Inspiration

Recent Buys — Vintage..tad bit of Harrods
This was a novelty buy...my friend Jess and I were strolling through Harrods a little while back and I came across this tea bag saucer at the till...i looked at Jess and I said Im buying it...Im actually thinking about giving it to my mom because for some odd reason she has a thing for tea bag sauces...I know weird...but thats my mom! Right now its holding a small portion of my ring collection...its atleast being productive...Ahh no this black and pearl vintage necklace is a beauty that I found while I was rummaging through a whole lot of stuff at the Grassmarket vintage fair last weekend...Love my new gold snake ring!Ok so my mom has a thing for tea bag saucers....I have a thing for tea cups...but obviously not just any tea cups...I came across this tea cup and saucer a couple weeks ago..i walked past...it caught my eye..i carried on walking by...walked out the store...i stopped and thought what the hell, why I havent bought it!!!!???