Everydub Style Inspiration

This is what I call a hot a Magazine Cover


Now I must say Im fussy with what magazines I buy these days because what you can get out of magazines you can get on the web if not more....but when I see a seriously eye catching mag cover like Lilys I buy the magazine because its a good indication that the mag is going to be worth buying. This months Elle magazine cover with Lily Allen is divine...love the theme, love the colour scheme...love the designers used...the likes of Miu Miu ofcourse!

If you didnt already know, Lily Allen has moved away from the music industry and moving straight into the fashion industry in full force by becoming a stylist as well as opening up her own Vintage thrift store Lucy in disquise with her sister...which is bound to be a huge success. Its launching in September..so look out for it...love how she is opening it up during the month of London Fashion Week..perfect timing. Like your tactics Lily....