Everydub Style Inspiration

Little Snap Shots of Life
Taking a pic of my garden terrace through the door.....My bedroom...at 7am this morning...Early lazy Sunday Mornings....

Ive been awake, well kinda of awake inbetween dreamland and telling myself to wake up mode since 6 am..i know on a Sunday, you all must think im mad in the head...I could be you never know. ha....I have a valid reason for being awake at this godly hour...inf act the reason is to study for my Market Research exam that is happening on thursday...eeek! I really hope this exam goes better than last weeks because unfortutely that exam didnt go according to plan in anyway.

Its another stunning sunny day in London Town :).....its an amazing feeling..to sit in bed with the sun beaming on my me while Im doing my favourite thing...writing on LAWF...the light was just to divine to miss this morning..i ran upstairs to get my cam to capture the moment...you know when London is beautiful its really beautiful!

I have been taking some random photos of things that have passed my way that intrigued me at the time....slowly gathered them up and finally getting the chance to put them up....its everything and anywhere from Camden...to China Town to my new Lacoste sneakers...pics with friends...to the all you can eat sushi day we all went on...

I hope you have a fabulous Sunday...for those of you who are in London....go catch a tan while you have the chance :) Im off to the park in a little bit....

Ciao mwa xxx