Everydub Style Inspiration

Endless Summer Wardrobe Inspiration
Ok now lets me honest, Summer in London is not really Summer but we all like to think its going to be sunny all day everyday....but theres no harm in being wishful! After the dreadful Winter we are all feeling incredibly inspirational for our "Summer" wardrobe including myself! I have found so much inspiration lately, it really seems to be endless and everywhere I look. To be frank Im really not all that sure what look or style I want to focus on this season but I think its going to be a little bit everything just to shake it up a big...but I thought I would share with you just a small percentage of my inspiration.

Loving the shaggy messy hair look for Summer it adds a subtle edgeJust the other day I bought a pair of pants just like these but in a charcoal shade at stunning little boutique in my neighbourhood.Pastel colours are definitely on my Summer colour palette...adore the romantic feel they give..Blue tone on blue tone...Oh my word so much good stuff all in one go...the long shaggy hair, the brocade print material, the drapery, the neutral tones and even the mini cardi for that sneaky chill that will be lingering around!Classy/rocker revealing black lace blouse with tattered denim shorts! HOT..just because its Summer doesnt mean the dark tones are thrown out the window!Now this a huge inspiration, the vintage,antique look of this outfit grabbed like no other, I was so drawn to it! I'm currently on the hunt for vintage dresses like this, been visiting as many vintage/second hand stores in London as much as possible to find my gem that Il be living in!Contrasting!...Yes please...this is divine...this ornange high waist skirt is so out there...screaming look at me..give me the eye contact I want!Vintage..yes again because I love it...I actually saw a girl the other day with a long lace like sweater very similar to this one the other day at the library but hers was more wool like.

I want one!!!Africana...The tribal look is very much out there and doing its rounds which is great but I cant say thats it been alot in London but Im keen to bring my version of it to this city...im definitely going to be sporting brightly coloured chunky africanfied necklaces....for me I would combine it with a black long vest maxi dress with a pair of tan/balck buckle wedges!Underwear as Outerwear..I was just watching an episode of Frock Me with Alexa Chung, they were just talking all about wearing underwear as outerwear but of course in a classy, presentable way. This mesh top is a great way to start off, my wearing a black or grey lace non under wire bra underneath with a pair of high wait figure hugging black lace skirt!..very sexyNew avaiator style: The new aviators are bigger and better this season with more choice of coours such as browns and blues. I bought a pair of black aviators the other during one of my shopping sprees...spending money I shouldn't be spending but oh well, its all for the love of fashion isnt it!? As for big red lips!!...wow x