Everydub Style Inspiration

Apartment Decor Inspiration...looked & Found
So as you know I recently moved to London and into my new apartment!!...really excited about it because I absolutely love decorating...anything...i love taking something so simple and making it beautiful..its what I do best! Now I have partly decorated my room, but I'm so far from being finished with it but now that my exams are ending on Thursday..YAY! I can start to concentrate on creating the feel and look Ive always wanted my space of tranquility and relaxation to have! But wow I must say it has been more difficult than i imagined to choose the final look I want....there is so much choice out there...i got swayed away countless times. The one thing I knew from the start is that I wanted a vintage, french neutral look with a touch of chic to it...I have so so many reference pics that i have collected over the past two months....but here are just a few images of inspiration....

Let me know what you think of the look that Im moving towards...

Love the cream brocade wall paper as well as the red bold Love sign... The mauve tones are really high on my colour palette list! Love the glam feel...Oh how the white clutter attracts me....it somehow reflects my life...busy..all over the place...but in a organised manner!!!!Love the flower wall decoration accessory...different..modern but still got that antique vibe...love how it is incorporated in with the slightly matching wall paper...The ceiling lampshade is divine..innovative!I want that silver phone...BADLY...NOWDefinitely going to be adding the romantic element into my room by bring in huge bunches of flowers and prints...Fab and different ways to display flowers....not only in the bedroom but in any room.