Everydub Style Inspiration

My Big Move to London Town!!!
Dear Readers

I have some really big news! I have officially moved to London! I know how exciting...Can you believe it? Sometimes I can't. I have only been here for 3 days now and its all pretty surreal to me. I have been planning on moving to London for a little over a year and as soon as I received my UK ancestral visa, I packed my bags and got on a jet plane and I'm now here!

At the moment I'm sitting in my local Starbucks, which is literally 50 meters from my apartment door..I know tell me about it, this could be seriously dangerous to my bank account! But its part of the experience and adventure that I'm on..isn't it!

Last night I had a lovely night with a friend of mine Gen, went around to her place in East Putney which is only tube stop from my apartment...we has loads of sushi and far too much white wine! It was divine to see her again, to catch up and meet her friends! I really have to say that London people are so warm, friendly and welcoming..its really refreshing!

Tomorrow I'm off to central London to check out Oxford street, Bond street and all the lovely place to see..and yes if you thinking to yourself if I'm going to hit Top Shop?...of course, I am without a doubt...because I'm still a Top shop virgin!! That is something that seriously needs to be changed, I'm sure you will all agree with me on that.

I'm not off back to my apartment...need to get some uni work done before I start gallivanting around tomorrow!

Ciao for now

Much Love

Tiffany xoxo