Everydub Style Inspiration

WOW..It feels Incredibly Good To Be Back In Action!
classic photo of the Beautiful Leighton!! x

Its feels so amazing to be back working on LAWF...it really does! Im finally able to come back in full force and Im ready to remind of all you why you keep coming back!! Im oh so very sorry for being very absent lately, the past couple of weeks has been nothing less than complete mania for me, with exams and so much more!!! But now that it all over and Im here...Im here...

Been doing loads of research and INSPIRATION SEEKING...and I have found some divine things to share with over the next few days!! Sunday night I received my 17 Magazine feature interview questions and sent them off Yesterday afternoon, just before my deadline! I was informed that the feature will be in the Jan 201O issue!!! How crazy is that???...There is no better way to start my NEW YEAR!!!

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THIS SPACE....

CIAO MWA XXX

LOVE FROM YOUR FELLOW FASHIONISTA