Everydub Style Inspiration

Journaling: Back From My Vaca
Ok...so Im back from my Vaca in the Caribbean Estates..I had a lovely time, went for long walks on the beach at sunset, laid in the warm sun for hours on end, caught up on my beauty sleep and spend some valuable time with family I dont get to see often enough! It was the perfect chance for me to truly relax and get perspective on life, on whats on my agenda for the next few months, such as my magazine internships with Dossier Magazine, Lampost and SL Magazine and my oh so very important exams. This semester is going to be extremely busy and productive for me! Im going to definitely be needing to practice my time management skills!

I have to say one thing, this may sound a little odd to you, but one of my favorites parts of my vaca was the road trip home! On the way home, they was the most beautiful vibrant orange and purple hazy sunset, I dont think that Ive ever seen such a stunning sunset before, it was the perfect way to end of my holiday! The funniest part of my trip home was the old frenchman who was sitting next to me on the bus, he actually turned out to be a Philosophy professor from France. We had the most fascinating conversations about his theory on the meaning of life, you wouldnt think you would end up having such a serious convo with a complete stranger would you?...but he was actually extremely fascinating and made me think of many things in life in a way I have never thought of them! I loved my vacaction but Im also happy to be home!!

Right now its 11.35pm and I have 25 mintutes to go till my exam results are released on the internet!!..I have many butterflies fluttering about in my stomach...writing about it is actually making me feel even more nervous!! Wish me luck!!

P.S. Check out the new posts that will be up tomorrow...and I have some new to tell you all!!

Ciao xxx