Everydub Style Inspiration

Durban Fashion Week 2009..Whats happening???
Ok there is alot of confusion about the confirmed dates of Durban Fashion Week 2009!! Apparently it is supposed to be held from 25th — 30th June 2009!! Thats is this month, why havent I heard anything about it in the press????...I also read that MTN which has been the main sponsor to the annual event, has officially pulled out!. Im really looking forward to Durban Fashion Week because its like one of the hottest events that happens in Durban , there is always so much vibrant and exciting energy in the city when the event is happening! Last year I was able to do some proper journalling about DFW because I was given the priveledge to be part of the media crew! It was great experience, got to meet loads of amazing people in the fashion indusrty and see all the shows and be able to go back stage! It was definitely a high light of my year!

Last year I did a countdown to DFW but this year, I cant really do that because the dates are not confirmed!! As soon I know the dates I will start the countdown immediately!!!

If anyone can tell me whether they know for sure when Durban Fashion week is happening, please comment on this post or email me to let me know!