Everydub + Kathy Buccio

This one's for you Kat!
Every now and then I have these odd dream/wake night where I have super-realistic dreams. I wake up numerous times throughout the night and can never exactly figure out where I am, but in the shadows of the night, I know it looks just like the setting of the dream. Last night was one of those. I went to bed still slightly inebriated from the margaritas, wine and sake but also from the excitement and fatigue of our family trip to Disney World. In the dream I was making out with this guy one minute then after a quick pit stop back in the confused reality of my hotel room, I was in bed with none other than the recently-turned romantic Romeo, Chuck Bass. And not just chastely lying next to him, but involved in hot and heavy make out action with him and his signature necktie. As I reluctantly broke off from the MO session I realized that I was on board a cruise ship in the middle of a big party in Kathy's posh suite. The bed was conveniently located near the balcony on which Kat was perched. So of course, being the photo hogs that we are, I called her over knowing full well that she would love to snap off some scintillating shots. She obliged and documented the steamy MO before clearing out the room so that we could get a little more comfortable (if you know what I mean.) Sweet dreams indeed.