Everydub Style Inspiration

So close but so far from freedom!!
Well its Tuesday, 3:32pm here in Durbs and Im chilling on my balcony. I start my exams tomorrow, D-day is just one night way! I have officially got to the point where if I have to have another look at my Pracice of Marketing text book, Im going to go crazy!. So I thought I would have a very needed break from the study pressures and go the place where I always feel great..right here! Even though my exams start tomorrow, they are over pretty quickly, by next week thurs, I WILL BE FREE!! I will have all the time in the world to do what I want and when I want. I have so many things I want to do, the list of things just keeps growing and growing! From putting together Shoot No.4 to organising the photo shoot for my best friends magazine practical, to working in the wardrobe department for a movie called Florida road to a bunch of DIY projects I have my eye on, to being part of the City Bowl Mizers music videos!!

There is just so much to look forward to!!

I better be off now...I hope you are having a FAB Tuesday!!

P.S RUNNING IN HEELS IS ON TONIGHT..10PM TSN CHANNEL!! DONT MISS THE DRAMA!!

MWA XXX