Everydub Style Inspiration

PARIS — My Place Of Inspiration and Motivation
I have always been about inspiration, using different sources of inspiration to congure up ideas!. I get inspiration from being a certain places that attract me, pictures of places, fashion ofcourse, jewelry, food and nature!. I often also use inspiration as motivation, to keep myself on the track, keep focused and remind myself of why I work hard!. There is one special place that I have been before, that has been a total and forever inpsiration to me..Paris. I traveled Europe a couple of years back and I when I arrived in Paris, I was so taken back and overwhelmingly inspired and still am. I loved everthing about Paris from the architecture of the buildings, the stylish people, the food, the energy to the Parisian culture, to the men!

At the moment Im needing motivation more than ever, im writing exams and I right now I need to be reminded why I need to work hard and accomplish the goals that I have set myself, and considering the fact that I cant go to Paris right now, pictures are the best I can do!!