Everydub Style Inspiration

Journaling!!
Its the middle of the week..I have to say this week has been going at a OH SO stylish but pretty slow pace...The whole year, I have been thinking to myself how quick every week goes by. Its insane how time can just fly by without you even noticing!..I wonder what that means??..does it mean you having a good time?...or is the sense time just not something we realise anymore with the fast paced lives we live?...At the begining of every week, I think to myself Ok this week is going to be productive, Im going to get loads of stuff accomplished. But the when the end of week arrives it feels like I havent really done much with my time, or have i?...maybe I expect myself to accomplish to much in a small space of time...or what I do get done is actually good enough..maybe...maybe not!

Today I will be continueing my very exciting (said in a very sarcastic tone!!) studying schedule, will be starting with stats and then moving on to Consumer and Buyer Behavior...yes you can clearly read how exciting it will be!!!...Its exactly 14 days till the start of my end of semester exams!. I really cant wait for my exams to be over..Im in the progress of planning a romantic holiday for me and boyfriend to a stunning country call Mozambique...google it..you see what Im talking about!!!.

Todays Style Of The Day was using the military jacket, which has been very popular of late and combining the jacket with romantic pieces like the feminine ballet style skirt and scarf!...let me know what you think of it!!

Im now off to check my email...and start my study sesh!!!...

Mwa xxx