Everydub Style Inspiration

Exam Mania..Took a tiny break!!
Hey all my fellow readers...

Ok so I have officially started my exams!! My first exam wasn't to bad at all. It was a pleasantly good start to the exam mania...which is still carrying on! But I have to admit, yesterday I gave myself the day off, I thought it was a well deserved and well needed break from the books. I went shopping, saw a movie and had a delish lunch with my man!

Its now friday morning, and I need to get back to the books asap. considering Im writing an on MONDAY, TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY. I know, how dreadful is that!!. Im literally not going to have any sleep this weekend!!. The one thing I really am looking forward to this weekend is the fact that my very dear friend,Kita is coming home for a holiday from Taiwan!!! Its going to be great to see her!!!

I hope you are all having a fab a Friday....Have an amazing weekend!!

Well I better be off!! mwa xxxx