Everydub Style Inspiration

MY NEW LOVE — NEW YORK APARTMENT
Now you are all probably wondering why I am blogging about a NY Apartment!!...Apartments in general have recently become a new love for me, it will never over take the love and passion I have for the Fashion but I'm very interested in them. I was reading the New York Times today I came across a article about a penthouse apartment in NY and immediately fell in love wit it.

I love the fact that there are no walls to between the deck and the bedroom. It creates the feeling of so much space. I love the simplicity of the apartment.

I think I'm going to be blogging a little more about apartments that I discover around the world!!

I hope you will all enjoy!!

Have a fab day!! mwa xxx

Up on the Roof The penthouse apartment on East Seventh Street in the East Village has a see-through bedroom wall that opens onto a cedar deck.

DOMINIQUE CAMACHO is passionate about the old architecture of the East Village. She holds sustainability workshops, supports preservation as a member of the East Village Community Coalition and, for much of the past 15 years, has gazed enviously at a former synagogue on East Seventh Street.