Everydub Style Inspiration

Journalling
Good Morning

Its just gone past 10.30 am here in sunny Durban, South Africa. Its a public holiday here today, I just woke up and Im lying in bed with my boyfriend, who is still past asleep. I cant believe I woke up sp late, for some reason I freak out when I wake up late I feel as though I wasted time where I could have done something productive. It seems silly because today is holiday and I should be sleeping in right? But no I actually have alot of studying to do, my exams are coming up in just over a months time and Im now behind in my study time table which is kinda making me feel rather nervous. But I know I will get my work done, it will be fine.

In the past few weeks or so, I have added a few new features to my blog such as reader counter, a follower counter and online tracker type of thing. One of the reasons why I added these features is because I have now had my blog for almost 1 year now and I have been wondering how many people actually look my blog??...Im sure this is question that all bloggers have!. So I found a answer to my question and I added a free reader counter. Im not actually sure why I never added these features from day one. Its actually rather silly of me. But anyway I have them now and Im actually pretty happy with my the results so far.

I have also lately been wanting to promote and get my blogs name out there more and more, one of my blog followers so kindly gave me advice which Im definitely going to use. Im going to join Bloglovin!

So todays activities are going to comprise of me doing some sourcing for posts for the next few days, as well as starting to write out my cover/motivational letter to the Seventeen magazine Internship program and start writing out this letter Im going to be sending all to woman and fashon orientated magazines here in South Africa with an idea that I have had in my mind for some time now, I wanna see how they will respond to it, if they ever do respond to it that is. Im sure they get thousands of letters from people and but hopefully my idea will stand out in some creative beneficial way!

Now you are probably busy wondering what my letter is all about, I cant reveal that right now but I will do in time. Seeming as I am at boyfriends house and I dont have any of my study material on me right now, Im going to do the above tasks and try get them done as much as possible because when I get home my blog and everything else has to be put aside for a couple days, until I get back on track with my studies!!

Ok thats all my journalling for now, now immdediately starting to source things for the blog!!!!

I hope you all in SA are having a fantastic public holiday and for everyone else in the world who are probably at work right now as it is a Monday, I hope you monday is going smootly so far!!!

Look out for the posts that are on their way in the next few hours!!!

Mwa xxxx