Everydub Style Inspiration

Journaling
Hey My Fashionista's

I thought I would do some journaling! Im sorry I have been doing my daily posts like I normally do, the reason is because I have been super busy with styling fashion photo shoots and studying for my end of 1st semester exams which are starting very soon! My local library is officially becoming my new home for the next month!! My life this week has been totally CHAOTIC...from running around sourcing the clothing and props for the photo shoot that I styled for on Wednesday and Thursday to studying at night till over midnight, getting very little sleep!. I haven't had a crazy week this one in a long time!. Im very glad now that its the weekend and that things are calming down! The other reason why I have been doing my daily posts is because my internet finished half way through the month and I have been able to top up my account, to I have to wait for the first day of May!

I'm at my boyfriends house tonight, so I'm able to catch up on my blogging and what not. I really missed blogging this week! Blogging has really become a part of my lifestyle!.

The fashion photo shoot that I styled this week turned out FANTASTIC!!!,I'm so happy with the end result! The best part was that the client that I was working for was even happier with the styling that I did, its always great when you get such positive compliments from your clients.

Well thats my new for now!!

Gonna go cuddle up in bed with my boyfriend with a hot cup of hot chocolate and watch Benjiman Button!!!

I hope you all have a FAB weekend and have loads of good times!!

Much love you fellow fashion addict!!