Everydub Style Inspiration

Journaling
Hey there my fashionistas from all over the world!!!

I dont have much time at all today to do amazing posts, I have been studying for my end of semester exams the whole day!!. I feel exhausted, my brain feels like its going to just give up on me!!..did like a 6 hour study session!!!.The worste part is that I still have a 2 hour statistical analysis lecture from 6pm to 8pm tonight!!..aaah dont you just feel so sorry for me..I feel sorry myself!! Im so so happy and relieved to know that I will have my internet back at my house from midnight tonight..YAY!!..I feel naked without having the internet. I have really been missing my blogging sessions, its often the highlight of my day working on my blog!. So from tomorrow I will be posting more and more! I see and am so happy that there are more followers on my blog now. I only recently added the followers gadget to my blog, but I hope to see more and more people add themselves!!

Oh the one thing that I did really want to say in my journaling session is to tell you all about my brothers new blog..the link is justinmcgee@blogspot.com! My brother, Justin Mcgee is a fashion photographer here in SA and his blog is all about the photo shoots that he puts together and all the shenanigans that him and his crazy friends get up to!! Check it out!!!

Ok Im now off to do some emailing!! I hope you hav a lovely evening and for those of you in SA, have a FAB and STYLISH long weekend!!!

MWA XXXX