Everydub Style Inspiration

Ways to Get Super Soft Feet at Home!!
Recently I have been into the whole pampering myself thing more than ever! Im not sure what why but I really think that its important for us ladies to look after ourselfes and pamper ourselves as much as we can. There are so many simple effective ways to pamper yourself right at home!! I know that I have never really spoken about beauty tips like this before but I am very keen to slowly start introducing it more!

Here are 3 ways that you can get soft soothing feet right at home!!

1. Got milk?
Soak your feet in a large bowl of warm whole milk. The lactic acid will slough off rough spots and make your skin feel extremely soft.

2. Lock in moisture.
Slather your feet with a rich foot cream, then slip on a pair of cotton socks. Wear the socks for at least 20 minutes (you can even sleep with them on) to lock mega moisture into your skin. Need a good foot cream? Visit our product reviews.

3. Buff daily.
Keep a pumice stone or foot file in your shower so that every day you can tackle rough spots and cracked heels. This daily maintenance will prevent your feet from stepping into the scary sole zone.