Everydub Style Inspiration

I'm Back and ready for the new year!!
Hey My fashionistas

I'm back from my christmas and new years holiday!. Im very sorry that I havent been posting alot at all lately, its just been crazy the past few weeks with all the christmas shopping and spending quality time with family and friends.

How was your christmas and new years???...I hope you all had a DIVINE celebration and fantastically relaxing holiday!. Its officially 2009..Can you believe it?...I cant. It feels weird to think that its 2009 already. I had a wonderful holiday and did some divine shopping for the season ahead. I found some lovely pieces in the stores that I will be taking some photos of soon..so I can show you what I bought!.

I have to say I am starting the new year in a wonderful way..Im not sure If I told you my good news just before christmas I went for a interview for this great job oppitunity..a assistant fashion buyer position and I got the job!! I couldnt believe it...it was truly the best christmas pressi I ever could have gotten. I couldnt think of a better way to start the new year.Im going to be working for a fashion company called Lingro Trading. The job is the perfect way for me to start building my career in the fashion indusrty. The experience that I will attain is going to be incredibly valuable to me. The contacts that I will be able to build up will be fantastic. I can finally say that all the hard work that I have been doing is starting to pay off.

I hope all of you got some good news this holiday season aswell!