Everydub Style Inspiration

TOP SHOP&KATE MOSS IN HONG KONG!!!!
Its official...Top shop has launched a branch in Hong Kong! This is great news because the only branch of Top Shop in Asia was in the Philippines!. I know crazy, tell me about it. They are finally making head way to more Asian countries. It was very disappointing for me while I was living in Asia last year that there was only one Top shop. The first time I landed my first foot onto a Top shop store was in the Philippines..and to tell you the truth I couldn't leave!!. No really..my boyfriend had to drag me out of the shop. I was in there for over an hour. I was googling over the Kate Moss collection for ages..it was just to divine!!. The greatest part was that the prices were so much lower!! Apparently people over there went nuts when the store opened..everything was just ripped off the racks!!..Im so not surprised, Asians just love fashion..its in their culture!