Everydub Style Inspiration

Diversity Needed!
Hey Ladies

Now that I have loads of time to work on my blog now that I'm on holiday..well kinda! I have been thinking to myself that maybe my blog needs some freshness to it..some diversity! I love what I talk about about on my blog and I'm happy with it but I just think it might need some additional new changes to it. I'm busy brainstorming up some ideas..so far what I have come up with is:

1. I'm going to be taking celeb fashions and letting you know how and where you can get the different pieces they wear at cheaper prices here in South Africa and internationally.

2. I'm going to be talking about how to wear certain trends that are popping up this season in different ways..to try give your wardrobe some diversity.

3. I will also be talking about the other aspects of the fashion industry that I dont talk about to much such as the make-up trends and hair trends.

This is what I have come up with so far...if you have any suggestions or desires for the blog..something that you would like to see more of the blog please let me know! I would love to know of any of your opinions and ideas! I'm open to anything!