Everydub Style Inspiration

Journal: My current creative urges!!!!
OMG!!!...I'm going crazy right now...right now I'm so dying to be creative in any way..my creative juices are building up and I cant do anything with them because I'm in full blown exam mode..I shouldn't even be working on my blog because its such a distraction but I just love my blog to much to neglect it!. I'm really going to go wild with doing all sorts of creative shenanigans once my exams are all over which is the end of this month!!..yay!

I'm really keen to do some revamping to some my own clothes from like 2 seasons ago and excite some of my very simple tops by adding jewels and make some jeweled head bands...I'm all about the DIY things at the moment because you can create your very own things that no one else will be wearing and therefore you wont be having one of those moments where you see someone wearing the top as you. I hate moments like that!.I'm also going to be planning and styling another photo shoot to do which I'm really getting excited about it because I really miss the whole process. It feels like ages ago when I styled the last shoot...life is just rushing me by like gush of wind!. I have so many ideas and inspirations going on in my head even though what should be going on in my head is maths and marketing!!...but I'm getting there..I'm getting there!!

What is also exciting is that I'm going to be styling a friends of mine, Stef Perlmans photo shoot that she is doing to celebrate her birthday. She is wanting to do go the whole Old Hollywood glamorous path, which is great. I have already done research for reference pics and inspiration for the shoot and I can just see it turning out to be FANTASTIC!. Oh by the way my friend Stef (the bday girl to be) has just created her very own fashion-orientated blog which I have been checking out and its DIVINE!!..here is the link to check it out for yourself...show her some support..she is worth it!

www.vinyltutu.blogspot.com