Everydub Style Inspiration

Journal: Highlight of my weekend!
Hey Ladies

Just wanted to pop in and personally say hi to my readers! I hope you all had a fab weekend! My weekend started out very chilled and kinda filled with studying, spending spare moments with my boyfriend and watching repeats of Gossip Girl and Rachel Zoe project on youtube. Sunday was definitely the highlight of my weekend..I was involved with this fashion show that was happening at the NSA Gallery here in Durban.The fashion show consisted of collections from local designers such as Gideon, who is incredibly well-known locally and internationally!His collection was amazing!..allot of black lace..ruffles. It was very dramatic! Like I have said before he always seems to amaze me with his creations!

I was also involved in the editorial that happened before the show..helped out with getting all the models ready, making sure that things are in order, and packing everything away at the end! I was working with one of the hottest fashion and advertising stylists Jodie Stinson-Ennik. I have known her almost my whole life as she used to do alot of fashion/advertising photo shoots with my dad. She is so professional, confident and always on the ball with everything that needs to be done. She is something that I aspire to. Very upset that I was unable to take photos of the backstage chaos because my camera is dead and my charger is no longer functioning which is great pity. I would have loved to have put up some photos of clothing, the shoots and the people that I was working with! Next time I will definitely make sure that I will have my camera on me.

So all in all the experience was great and have to say thanks to Jodie for allowing me to join her in on the whole process! I had great fun and meet some divine people!