Everydub Style Inspiration

HELLO MY FASHION ADDICTS!!
Hey there ladies..

I just wanted to pop in and say hi to all my readers and let you know that I will be returning to my frequent blogging soon! I finish my exam on thursday this week. From then onwards I will be back in action. Im so looking forward to my exams finnishing because I have been missing my blog oh so much! Another reason why Im looking forward to it is because the week after my exams end Im starting my fashion styling internship which Im so so excited about! There is going to so much to learn about and so many people to network with!. I can really feel that its going to be so beneficial for my career and experience in general!. I will be talking all about what I'll be getting up like what shoots Im going to be styling and everything else! I will be taking my cam every where with me!..so I can fill you in on everything that goes down!

Cant wait! well i must be off..get back to my date with my books!! haha

Have a fantastic week fashionistas!!

Much Love

Tiff