Everydub Style Inspiration

SPRING SUMMER 08/09 COSTUME AND BIKINI TRENDS
Here are some of the current costume and bikini trends for this summer season that hit us already!...I have been doing allot of observing of the summer swimwear trends and I have come to a conclusion that there is allot of the pin-up poster girl Marilyn Monroe style bikinis out there right now which I think is great because I'm love that era!

A typical Marilyn Monroe style bikini, the broad hot pants bottoms, the frilly edges as well as the polko doot pattern of the fabric!I love the metallic colour of this bikini..its very sensual and sexy..great colour to wear when you have that hot summer tan!!!I really like this bikini..this is the type of bikini i would buy..its striking because the pattern is very busy and full of tropical colours which is what the summer colour pallete is all about...i see this bikini and immediatelly imagine myself lazy on a beach in the carribean sipping on a majito!Another typical Pin-up poster girl bikini!!!!...these styles are very flattering to most body shapes so I really think that its going to be a popular purchase this season!