Everydub Style Inspiration

My Good News!: Assistant Stylist to Lisa Hortop!
Ok I'm officially super happy!..I Found that I'm going to be Lisa Hortops, the top fashion stylist in Durban assistant from the end of Octobter!!..I'm so so excited! Its going to be great fun...everyday on photo shoots..shopping..dressing people for special events, meeting so many people in the fashion industry and doing loads of networking! This is going to be so valuable and beneficial for my career in fashion!. This is the best news I have got since I was invited to be part of the media team for Durban Fashion Week! I would love to be able to start earlier but I have exams coming up and I have focus on my studies! But at least I have something great to look forward to!

Once I start working with her I'll be putting posts about what I'm getting up to, who I'm working with, what shoots I'll be working on and lots more!

This has been a fabulous week to far!!

mwa much love to my fellow fashionistas!!