Everydub Style Inspiration

PHOTO SHOOT REVIEW AND CREDITS
I finally put the shots up from the photo shoot that I styled and put together!!!..Im so happy that they are finally up..its about time if I can the least!. I put them up on my facebook profile as well and people have been enjoying them!..its always wonderful to receive good and positive feedback from people for the work you do!. I want to say thanks again to all the people that were apart of the photo shoot. If it werent for you guys it would never have happened!.

Photo Shoot Credits:

Photographer: Justin Mcgee (Durban)
Stylist:Tiffany Mcgee
Make-up and Hair stylist: Juliet Downes
Models: Shanny Phillips (Ice Model-Durban) and Mellisa Allen
Designer: Coral satin Mui Mui inspired dress created by Guilia Chella
(Durban DUT fashion student)

I HOPE U LADIES ENJOY!!!..LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE SHOTS!!..WHETHER IT BE NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE FEEDBACK!