Everydub Style Inspiration

Notes: Posting for 2 seasons at once!
Hey Ladies

As you know I live in South Africa and as you know my country is one season behind places like Europe and America so because I want to appeal to people in my own country as well as people internationally I'm going to be posting Spring/Summer trends 08/09 for South Africa as well as Winter 08/09 for international countries so please don't get confused about me posting trends about two different seasons at one time. Just wanted to let you ladies know so there wont be any confusion coming your way.

I hope you are having a stylish and fabulous weekend!! I hope you have been enjoying the Cape Town Fashion Week collections that I have been putting up! I will be putting up some more collections that were shown at fashion week.

Much love mwa