Everydub + L gossip

l words
ok, it's been quite a while since carmen and shane fooled around on national tv. but we just found this funny interview with the pretty actress sarah and really want to share it with you. carmen, we want you back!
is there a result of you beeing on the show?I feel like I would definitely know how to go down on a woman if I was ever in that situation. [Laughs.]

if you, sarah, could be in a long-term relationship with any of the characters on the show, who would you choose, and why?
Boy, that's a great question. Um ... let me think about it. ALICE! She's got great boobs. She's got great, white, milky boobs. That's why I'd choose her.
ok, and which cast member would you choose to have a one-night stand with, and why?[No pause] Shane. [Laughing.] It's obvious why! It's just completely, completely obvious why!