Everydub Style Inspiration

Skinny Belts!
Skinny belts right now are HOT!...instead of the wide waist belt..its now the narrow waist belt!..we are finally moving on from that trend!. I have been dying for a new belt trend for the past couple months. As you know, I'm sure you can tell, I love to look at catwalk and street fashion all over the world. The one common way that skinny belts are being worn is over a open button sweater. I have put up some examples of this in the post below to show you exactly what I mean. I have a couple on vintage skinny belts that I have collected from vintage second hand stores and tried it out the other day when I went for coffee with some friends and it actually looked great. I wore black simple LBD, a grey thin woolen open sweater and a dark tan skinny belt over the grey sweater, leaving the sweater unbuttoned and some black sheer stockings and black leather ankle boots..its looked great..I loved it!.

You ladies should really try it out and see what you think of it!