Everydub Style Inspiration

MY TOP JULY TREND IM LOVING! — HEAD ACCESSORIES
At the moment I'm absolutely in love with head accessories/pieces!. The reason why I'm loving them is because by wearing a head accessory its the perfect way to make a casual bland outfit shine!. It adds that finishing touch to your ensemble whether its a day or night outfit!. If you so happen to be going out one night and actually have had a very tiring and terrible day and happen to be in one of those moods when you actually don't feel like creating an exciting outfit for that party u attending..you can easily wear a easy going dress and add a head piece such as a jewel alice band or a detailed head band to add character and personality to your outfit. That way you wont have to put so much effort into getting ready and still look fabulous!. Its one of those quick fix solutions which you should always invest in because you never know when you will need one.

Another reason why I'm loving head accessories is because alot of the trends right now are very romantic and the romance theme is a theme I will always dearly love.I'm definitely stocking up on a few different types of head accessories. I have been doing some rummaging in the shops lately, scouting around to find some goodies to buy!i have seen a couple of beauties, the hard part is choosing the ones to buy though.I will let you ladies know when I have purchased some and will take photos of them to show you what I have bought.I have put some examples of the current head accessory trends in the post below this post.

I hope you get some good insight and go shopping for this hot hot trend!!

Love muchly

mwa xxx