Everydub Style Inspiration

MY FASHION PHOTO SHOOT NO.2 REVIEW!!
How exciting...I styled my second fashion photo shoot yesturday! It went amazingly well..Im once again so thrilled with the end result of the shoot!!. Me and ilana one my mates, both styled different shoots but at the same location. The location we shot at was to die for..you going to laugh when I tell where the location was...my grans old age home..i know ha ha but it used to be a super fancy hotel back in the day. The interior is so vintage its crazy. Each room in the hotel is a different theme. From retro vintage to colonial vintage to a sort of victorian vintage. YOu will see exactly what I mean when I put the photos up on the blog which will hopefully be tonight. The team for the shoot was the same team for the previous except for one person,Mellisa Allen. Mel was one of the models on the shoot and she did a fantastic job and look to stunning in the outfits.

The team for the shoot:

Photographer: Justin Mcgee
Makeup and Hair: Juliet Downes
Stylist 1: Tiffany McGee (Me)
Stylist 2: Illna Welman
Models: Shannon Phillips and Mellisa Allen

I just want to send a shout out to all the team members for wanting to be apart of the shoot again..i just love working with u guys and creating such awesome shoots! You guys are best and i will always appreciate your help and enthusiam you bring along.

I cant wait to put up the photos and see what you guys think!!